Monday, December 21, 2009

final goodbyes.


Its come to en end, my time in London is wrapping up. I went out to the Red Lion for a few drinks with some friends and said some final goodbyes. More like a good bye for now, I know I will be back and see them again. I loved London and really enjoyed my time here. I see myself moving into a bigger city in the future or holding a position in a company where I get to travel. I hope my work for Article 13 gives me a good recommendation for the future when I may be looking for a position in London. I know I will have them on future resumes and have connections based in London.

So tomorrow I leave, get on my plane at 7pm and fly to Toronto have a night in the airport and fly to Minneapolis. Scheduled to arrive back in Minneapolis at 10:30am. I hope the weather is good and I get no delays. There have been delays all over the UK due to snow and bad weather, its more to the north so I should be fine. OK, be home soon.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers