Sunday, November 1, 2009

LCC




London College of Communication.
My university is massive. A hub for around 9000 students. The university is very diverse with a huge range of students from all over the world. Its great to have the opportunity to collaborate with people on a global level and get there ideas and feedback on work. The students in my course are very vocal and class discussion go on for a while. There is a more participation from students in most of my classes here. The tower block is where i spend the majority of my time. I don't get into the print shop area of studios at all. My web design course is the only time I get in the design studios. The college used to be split into three separate buildings till about five years ago, when the college changed its name from the London College of Printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers