Thursday, August 6, 2009

Made it.

I made it after sixteen hours travel time. The flights were both on time. I did get to Toronto and get sent through a gaggle of immigration officers and walked around the entire airport at east once. no joke! Toronto looks nice and I would like to visit the downtown district sometime. But my stay in Toronto consisted of me breaking a ten dollar bill and getting seven back in Canadian currency. So now I have some American cash, some Canadian and today picked up some Euros.

The flight to London was filled with little surprises and treats i had never experienced before. We got feed not once but twice, in both cases mine was delivered to me by Scott (the bald middle aged flight attendant) because they were vegetarian options. The food was enough to suffice till I reached heathrow airport in London. The other great feature on the flight was my own personal tv screen. It was a touch screen that featured games,world news and recent blockbusters. I went with Advertureland, something I would not recommend to anyone else with the option between fast and the furious and must love dogs. I wish I chose better. Maybe on the flight home. I did get to enjoy open bar with a nice glass of white wine while I attempted to get through the better half of adventureland, before I took a nap for three hours.

landed in London to only to be greeted my Millie and her father. Our first stop was a local pub, followed by some sight seeing and visiting king Henry the thirds home. Stopped at a few more shops and went to pack for our trip tomorrow.

Trip Order//
Denmark
August 12th------> Sweden (way out west festival, arrive night before)
August 15th-----> Germany
August 18th -------.> Czech republic
August 21st --------> Italy
August 26th .... leave Italy
August 27th ... Arrive in France

Then back to brighton and move into my flat on September seventh. Off to Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers